We have an opportunity for a REVIT Architectural Technician with a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a UK architectural practice.
To be successful for this role, it is essential to have a good working knowledge of REVIT and boast strong technical abilities.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills and Responsibilities whilst working as a Architectural Technician:
- A suitable degree in Architecture and Construction.
- Previous project experience in similar sectors of work.
- Sound knowledge of Revit is essential
- Good knowledge of the UK Building regulations.
- At least 1+ years industry experience.
- Previous experience in a UK based practice.
- Excellent time managing skills.
- Ensure that deadlines for projects are met and delivered at the highest of standards.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative essential.
If you would like to join us, are just starting out in your career, or are a student wanting work experience during the holidays, we would like to hear from you. We offer a nurturing and supportive environment with career progression.
Please submit your CV speculatively to firstname.lastname@example.org as we are always on the lookout for talent. We will confirm we have received your CV and will get in touch if a position is becoming available.